Release Note v3.14
Here are all the new features of the Cloudockit v3.14 release.
- HD Insight is now supported
- DataLake is fully documented
- API Management links are displayed in the Visio files
- Reserved Instances are now fully documented with details about the reservations:
- Emails sent for AWS now include billing charts:
On-Premise Document Generation
- For those of you that have big VMware deployment, we have fixed the performance issue with thousands of VM deployments. You can now split the document generated by DataCenter :
Revamped Windows Automation Tool for Local Document Generation
- The Windows Application Tool that allows to do the document generation locally on your servers has been updated to support multiple automation subscriptions in a single automation profile.
- For each subscription, you can also override settings like The person to send the email to and the storage account to use:
- The tool now support updates detection and will prompt you if a new update is available.
We have also published a detailed article on how to do scheduled document generation.
- CDK-275: Missing some Virtual Machines in the document & diagrams
Check-out all the release notes if you missed one.