Here are all the new exciting features of the Cloudockit v3.12 release.
- Cloudockit now support generating Excel reports for AWS, Azure, GCP, Hyper-V and VMware
- The Excel file that is generated contains one tab per component type
- Here is an example of generated file :
Drop the document in a SharePoint Online Document Library (Preview)
- Cloudockit now gives you the ability to drop the document that you generate in a SharePoint Online Doc Lib.
- You can access this settings by going into the Drop Off Tab and specifying the site URL and the title of the Document Library where you want to drop the document.
New Workloads supported in Azure
- Cloudockit now includes documentation about API Management in the word document (Visio Diagrams are still being developped)
- Azure Firewall are now documented and displayed inside the Virtual Networks diagrams
- Express Route are documented (Visio diagrams are still being developped)
- CDK-125: Links between Azure Web App and Service Bus/Event Hub not detected
- CDK-8: Remote debuging on Alert not true
Check-out all the release notes if you missed one.