Cloudockit v3.16 release includes new High Level diagrams in Azure & AWS, many new Workloads that are now documented (Virtual Machines Images, Event Grid …) and Bug Fixes.
- High Level diagram is now included in the Global Diagram. It provides a summary of all your resources without the details like HD or NIC that can be hard to read
- A Tab per Application has been added in the Global Diagram. It contains all resources organized per the application tag
- Application Insight is now leveraged to find dependencies between components and display them in the Visio diagrams
- A bunch of new Workload have been added including:
- Azure Snapshots
- Azure Virtual Machines Images
- Azure Power BI Embeded
- Azure Event Grid
- Azure Signal R
- Azure BluePrints
- Azure Backup Policy
- CDK-296 : Reserved Instance display internal ID instead of Title
- CDK-291 : Organization filter for Google Cloud Compute Platform is not working
Check-out all the release notes if you missed one.