Here are all the new features of the Cloudockit v3.20 release.
- Complete rebrand of our Cloudockit Standalone Application that is now Cloudockit Desktop
- Cloudockit Desktop now supports the creation of Automation Profile (basic default settings) without having to navigate to the Cloudockit website
- AWS Gov and Azure Gov now fully supported
- Custom Templates can be used in Cloudockit Desktop
- You can now Schedule and also simply Start a documentation generation.
- Rebrand of User Guide for more details
- Ability to use colored boxes to display dependencies instead of arrows (help for readibility for diagrams like networks diagrams)
- Warnings with description are now displayed in the Diagrams near the shape where the warning applies:
- Generic Resources can be hidden from the Diagrams
- Improvement on how Cloudockit can find your business applications : you can specify regular expression on Resource Group Names and evaluate the results directly from the interface:
- Excel Reports now contain a first tab with all the warnings:
- Support of the following new workloads :
- Simple System Management
- Simple Workflow
- Elastic Map Reduce
- Cloud Search
- Cloud Formation
- Support of the following new workload :
- Data Factory
- New Resources Hiearchy Diagram with details about the security inheritance from Management Group to Resource level.
- CDK-575 : Hidden tags should not be displayed
- CDK-258 : Too much space on Visio Networks diagrams
- CDK-523 : Hide Assesment section if no Compliance Rule is selected
- CDK-802 : Display Tag List in the Resource Group section
- CDK-803 : Some Azure VM Information missing
- CDK-576 : Azure Policies that are built-in should be hidden
- CDK-832 : AWS System Manager duplicates
- CDK-748 : Only first 50 AWS Lambda get scanned in specific circumstances
- CDK-841 : Billing dates issues in Cloudockit Desktop
Check-out all the release notes if you missed one.