Frequently Ask Questions
Is there a Trial Version of Cloudockit?
- Yes, click on the Free Trial link. Note that some content will be randomly replaced by ****. We do offer a 1-day full access for one of your environments. It will enable you to see the complete document & diagrams you generated.
- You can also click here for samples.
I have multiple Subscriptions/Accounts to document. Do you have licenses for that?
- Yes. All our licenses are multi-environment. Refer our Pricing page for more details
According to our internal policies, we cannot generate documents through a SaaS solution. Is there a way to generate the document on our own servers?
- Yes, we do offer Cloudockit Desktop for that specific need. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
What information does Cloudockit store when the documents are generated?
- No sensitive information is stored on disk. Please refer to our Security page for more information.
Does Cloudockit support generating diagrams and documentation for our On-Premises environments?
- Cloudockit can scan your Hyper-V and VMware hosts to generate a complete documentation of your environments. Please refer to On-Premises Documentation for more details.
How does Cloudockit Desktop licensing work?
- The Cloudockit Desktop license is included in all Cloudockit subscriptions. We include 1 Cloudockit Desktop installation as part of your subscription.
I am working for a consulting company and I want to use Cloudockit to generate reports/diagrams for my clients. Do I need one license per customer?
- You do not need 1 license per client as our licenses are per user. You will need 1 license per user in your company who will generate documentation for your clients. Therefore, if you have 1 person generating documentation for all your clients, you need 1 license and if you have a team of 5 consultants and you want them to generate the documentation you need a 5 user license.
I want to include Cloudockit inside my own product. Do you offer OEM?
- Yes, Cloudockit is available as an OEM. Please contact email@example.com for more information.