Is there a trial version of Cloudockit?
- Yes, click on Free Trial. Note that some content will be randomly replaced by “****”.
- We also offer a 1-day full access for one of your environments. It will enable you to see the complete document & diagrams you generated. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your 1-day full access.
- You can also view our Samples page.
Do you offer product demonstrations?
- Yes we offer product demonstrations via Teams. Refer to the links below for our available demos.
- Cloudockit and Cloudockit Container demo
- Cloudockit IT Portal demo
Do you offer technical support?
- Absolutely. For technical support you can email us at email@example.com, start an online chat by clicking on the blue icon on the bottom right corner of our website, or by booking a call. Our agents are available from 9am to 4:30pm EST.
I have multiple subscriptions/accounts/projects to document. Do you have licenses for that?
- Yes. All our licenses are multi-environment. Refer to our Pricing page for more details.
According to our internal policies, we cannot generate documents through a SaaS solution. Is there a way to generate the document on our own servers?
- Yes, we do offer Cloudockit Desktop and Cloudockit Container for that specific need. Refer to our Versions page for more information.
What information does Cloudockit store when the documents are generated?
- No sensitive information is stored on disk. Please refer our Security page for more information.
Does Cloudockit support generating diagrams and documentation for our on-premise environments?
- Cloudockit can scan your Hyper-V and VMware hosts to generate a complete documentation of your environments. Please refer to On-Premises Documentation for more details.
How does Cloudockit Desktop licensing work?
- The Cloudockit Desktop license is included in all Cloudockit subscriptions. We include 1 Cloudockit Desktop installation per user as part of your subscription.
I am working for a consulting company and I want to use Cloudockit to generate reports and diagrams for my clients. Do I need one license per customer?
- You do not need 1 license per client as our licenses user based. You will need 1 license per user in your company who will generate documentation for your clients. Therefore, if you have 1 person generating documentation for all your clients, you need 1 license and if you have a team of 5 consultants and you want them to generate the documentation you need a 5-user license.
I want to include Cloudockit inside my own product. Do you offer OEM?
- Yes, Cloudockit is available as an OEM. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Where can I read your Terms and Conditions?
- You can view our Terms and Conditions directly on our website by clicking here.
How do I make changes to Cloudockit’s Terms and Conditions?
- We do not accept changes to our Terms and Conditions.
Purchasing and Billing
Where can I purchase a Cloudockit subscription?
- Visit our Pricing page to purchase your subcription or receive a quote.
How will I receive my product key?
- Your product key will be emailed to the same address you used to purchase your subscription. Check your spam/promotions folder.
Can I purchase a license using a purchase order (PO)?
- Yes. Visit our Pricing page to request a quote. After receiving the quote you can raise your PO and send it to email@example.com
What are your payment options?
- We accept payments via credit card, wire transfer, and check. To pay by wire transfer or check, we require an official purchase order. You can request a quote on our Pricing page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
What are your payment terms?
- If purchasing a license directly from our website, you will be charged instantly. When purchasing your license with a purchase order, our payment term is net 30 days.
Can I purchase a license through a software reseller?
- Yes. If you have a prefered reseller, simply have them contact us at email@example.com.
- We accept all resellers. They simply need to contact us to start the new vendor proceedings. If your reseller is unable to resell Cloudockit, refer to the list below.
- Refer to our list of reselling partners to find a new one.
Will my Cloudockit subscription auto-rewer?
- By default, our subscriptions auto-renew. If you wish to disable the auto-rewal, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly disable it.
Who processes your payments.
- Our payment processor is Stripe.
Can I upgrade my Cloudockit subscription for more users?
- Please email us at email@example.com and we will send you a new invoice and upgrade your current licesne. DO NOT purchase a new license directly from our website. This will generate a new subscription and product key.