Lucidchart access configuration
In order to create Lucidchart diagrams, you now need to enter your Lucidchart credentials into Cloudockit.
You’ll also need to setup Lucidchart to allow for Cloudockit use of your credentials.
Important note: you cannot use Lucidchart diagrams generation with scheduled scans (Desktop and Container versions) as Lucidchart App access requires a manual validation of the account identity.
- Go to https://admin.lucid.app/
- On the left sidebar, click General under App Integration
- Click on the Settings button:
- Select the OAuth 2.0 tab at the top of the screen
- Create a new custom OAuth 2.0 client with your preferred name (ex. Cloudockit)
- Once the client is created, click on the blue hyperlink Details to access your new OAuth 2.0 client
- You will need the Client ID and Client Secret
- In the Authorized Redirect URIs, you will need to add the two following URLs:
- Note: If you’re using the container version, you should, however, indicate the following URLs:
The Client ID and Client Secret need to be entered on the https://generate.cloudockit.com website in the Document tab -> Lucidchart
Upon clicking the Validate button, a pop-up window should open (make sure that your browser allows pop-ups)
Log in with your email and password associated with the OAuth 2.0 client and grant access to Cloudockit
In Cloudockit, a message should display if the connection was successful