Choosing Your Drop-off Location
With Cloudockit you can choose your drop-off locations.
Here are the available options:
By default two options are selected:
- CDK Storage
For each of the settings, Cloudockit also offers advanced options that will allow you to customize your connectivity.
Below is the full list of options that are available:
- An email address for the person you wish to receive the executive summaries;
- An email address for the person you wish to receive the links to the documents generated.
- CDK Storage (not available in Cloudockit Desktop)
- This option is Cloudockit’s secure storage where your documents will be dropped once generated;
- The documents uploaded in this folder will be automatically deleted after a specific and customizable amount of time.
- Your Storage
- The documents that Cloudockit generates will be dropped in your Azure Storage / AWS S3 Bucket / GCP Storage;
- When you enter your account credentials you can click on validate to ensure you add the appropriate permissions to drop the documents into the storage accounts. You will need permission to write documents into those storage accounts to use this feature.
- Office 365 SharePoint Online/Teams
- Office 365 OneDrive (not available in Cloudockit Desktop)
- With this option you will be able to drop the documents generated into your OneDrive for business folder;
- Click on validate to ensure that the connectivity is good.
- Azure DevOps
- Callback URL
- This option is used mostly with the API when you want to get a feedback once the documents generation is finished;
- Cloudockit will automatically post a message to your specified callback URL with a link to download the document generated.